Early Enrichment Center will work with qualifying parents to offer you FREE day care services. Early Enrichment Center works with a variety of government programs to match up parents with the right program to provide you exceptional quality care at no cost to qualified low-income parents.
You don’t have to worry about navigating the complexities of the government programs. Our expertise with these programs allows us the ability to streamline the whole process making it easy for you to give your child the best care available in Miami.
Head Start / Early Head Start
Head Start / Early Head Start is a free, high-quality educational program for eligible children from birth through 5 years of age.
Early Head Start serves children from birth until they are 3 years old, as well as expectant mothers.
Head Start serves children who are 3 to 4 years old by September 1, or no older than 5 years old after September 1.
Children do not need to be potty trained for either program.
Head Start services are for families living in Miami-Dade County only.
- Full-day educational programs
- Child development screenings
- Health and nutrition services
- Free breakfast, lunch and snack
- Parent engagement opportunities
- Support services for children with special needs
- Transportation assistance is provided to children with an Individual Education Plan (IEP) receiving a prescribed treatment or therapy arranged by the program. Full details regarding transportation options will be provided.